If you are looking for Name Change, Change Name in Himachal Pradesh, Name Change Affidavit, Name Change Online, Gazette Notification Online, Name Change Office, Gazette Office, Change Of Name Office Near you for Change Name in Gazette of India, Gazette Publication, Gazette Notification Then Yourdoorstep Name Change Consultants Provides Change or Correction Name Service in India, Name Correction Services Online In India.
Name change generally refers to changing one’s name, adding initials or even just one letter is regular or the legal act by a person of adopting a new name different from their name at birth, marriage or adoption. Know more about how to change name in Himachal Pradesh
Need to legally change your name for marriage, astrological, passport, personal or professional reasons? We make this complicated matter simple! With us your entire process for name change is very transparent and choosing us provides the following benefits:
Get Peace of Mind – With us handling your process, you can be rest assured that your change of name is verified evidence for all legal purposes.
Saves You Time – As experienced professionals we would review and complete your documents, as well as guide you on the fastest way to get your name change done so you can move past this quickly! No standing in lines! We even send our staff to pick up paperwork from your doorsteps.
Easy, Quick & Legal – We ensure we get things right the first time so you get your legal change of name documents in an easy, quick and legal way.
Basically with us you not only save TIME , ENERGY and MONEY but above all there is complete peace of mind.
You can legally change of name in India for any reason such as:
Name Change Procedure
1. Create Name Change Affidavit
2. Newspaper Publication
3. Gazette Notification
1. After making your affidavit of name change, comes the important task of making it valid Attestation. We, at yourdoorstep, help you with notaries part in your city.
2. After collecting your notarized affidavit, you may either proceed with printing of notifications in newspapers and gazette yourself or allow us to assist you with the procedure.
1. Once You completed the above Two step in name change procedure. Then Newspaper Publication comes in role for Changing Name.
2. You need to Publish news as an Advertisement in two local newspaper i.e one in the Regional Language Hindi and another one is English newspaper.
3. Some Important point which should include in the Newspaper Publication for Name Change:
New Name of Applicant
Old Name of Applicant
Full Address of Applicant
Age of Applicant
Date on which affidavit is made by Applicant
Father’s/Husband Name of Applicant
Notary Name who attested the affidavit
Before you give advertisement in newspaper, always double cross check the content for advertisement and above mention all points are correct and proper. A minor mistake can destroy your complete procedure .
Below is the sample of advertisement in newspaper for name change :
For more information or Giving ads in News Paper click the link:
1. Gazette notification is the last step in completing a name change procedure. Though name in most documents like Drivers’ licence, PAN card, Voters’ ID and many others can be changed without notification in Gazette, some authorities like Public service commissions and public sector banks do insist on Gazette notification, in case their applicants have applied in their new names. Hence, it is safe to have a Gazette notification ready.
2. While states have their own Gazettes, they cater to the requirements of citizens residing in their respective states only. Name change assists in publication of notifications in the Central Gazette located in Delhi.
Name Change Fee for Major Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
Name Change Fee for Minor Child – Rs. 1,700/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
Name Change Fee for Govt. Employee – Rs. 1,100/- Rs 250 Extra As per change and correction
For Person Living In Abroad – Rs. 7,500/-
Central Gazette office is located at North Delhi and Official Address is – Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054. Ph : 9540005064 (Call for Help)
The official Government gazette office is in Delhi which is situated at Civil Lines, Delhi 110054.
The procedure to apply for gazette to Delhi is offline method. The application should be submitted at the office of Central Gazette, Department of Publication, Civil Lines, Delhi-110054 if your residential presence is listed in Delhi or Nearby. For the rest of our country, whole official papers along with the application form should be sent via Speed Post at the address of Gazette office
The office hours for Gazette of India – Delhi, are between 10 AM to 1 PM and 2 PM to 3 PM on all the working days.
You can download the Gazette from www.egazette.nic.in.
Yes, it is mandatory to publish an advertisement in the local newspapers after the affidavit. The advertisement of the name change must include the new one, the old one name of the applicant, your address, date of birth etc.
Yes, it is mandatory to create the Affidavit of Name change application in Delhi for applying for gazette which is also followed by Newspaper publication& Gazette Application